My friend Brendan, aka B-Carl, aka Beez, aka Professor Beezley1, made a request for a birthday blog post. His request: "Why Marvel is better than DC." If you didn't know, these are two comic book companies. Marvel is responsible for: Iron Man, Spider-Man, the X-men, and the Avengers. DC is responsible for: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman2.
You're about the reach your geek quota for the day. Hold on to your butts.
Top Ten Reasons Marvel is Better than DC3.
![]() |
| Number 9: Luke Cage and Dr. Doom have a frank discussion4. |
![]() |
| Number 7: Syllable counting heroes = adorable. |
![]() |
| Number 5, Part I: You are going to want to make this big... |
![]() |
| Number 5, Part II: Seriously, it's insane5. |
![]() |
| Number 4: I love that the dudes watch their friend get kicked through a train. |
![]() |
| Number 3: Devil Dinosaur and Moon-Boy, I don't need to add anything else. |
![]() |
| Number 2: Stop. Deadpool time. |
![]() |
| Number 1: Kate Beaton does Marvel! |
1 Okay, so no one has called him this. Yet...
2 Some real original names these authors came up with
3 In no particular order
4 Ah the 70's.
5 And I don't mean that the art is insanely good, though it is, I mean that it's something a crazy person would dream up












No comments:
Post a Comment